United States – a unique part of the world, because if you look across the broad expanse of our country, you will find any type of climate, landscape and soil that you could imagine. If you are lucky, you can find the only places that provide it all in one place, and this place – the Red River, New Mexico. Not only do you face the southern part of the stories of the Rocky Mountains, you will also encounter a surprisingly dry, dessert areas nearby.
Red River – a quaint mountain town that is often considered such jong-vacation on ski vacation as Taos & Angel Fire, NM to the south, and, of course, places like Vail, Colorado to the north. Nevertheless, Red River offers smarkatyvy winter and summer activities for the whole family & # 39; and, but also offers some excellent times for couples who want to find a beautiful mountain shoots that do not take a great interest by visitors who are trying to drive away the natural wonder of the area.
Here are nine very cool things that couples can do in Red River, which not only makes it unique but also, of course, make the thigh for those who know:
1. Candy Crate, LLP – where you and your pet can enjoy a little nostalgic candy store, which is loved by all. You can also try the famous Candy Mountain Fudge, who has been the hallmark of this candy for almost thirty years.
2. Texas Reds Steakhouse – Before you go to touch, why not try it on the main business landscape of the Red River to stay at Texas Reds? Enjoy excellent food with friendly service in a restaurant that has been operating for half a century.
3. Transit in Red River MIner – Remove the load, using the transit system in the city of Miner. It may not be exciting, romantic, but it's a nice way to get around the city, talking about all the wonderful places you've been and where you want to go further.
4. Dancing on the line – dancing on the line (as well as several other activities) is available in public House in Red Ryveem at different times of year. This year, it is available from early June to early August 2017.
5. Sand dunes – Embark on a day trip to the north of the Red River and see the National Monument large sand dunes. If you are both big fans of scenery and natural wonders, it & # 39; should & # 39; for your visit.
6. Art – if you are both supporters of art lovers, look at some of the most desired product of the area and went to the Gallery of Fine Arts of the Red River.
If you and your other friend decided to take a break and just enjoy the rest, these last three things well worth it:
7. Aramaterapiya in Essential O2 bar
8. Therapeutic massage, facial scrubs and sugar scrubs to massages joy
9. Yoga Carol Swagerty Yoga
As you can see, in the Red River, New Mexico has a lot more then, to offer couples, than just skiing, snowboarding and outdoor activities. Obviously, if these things are made up of both lanes, in any way enjoy. However, sometimes the most romantic just to try something a little bit from the norm. Have fun!